View Single Post
Unread February 15th, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default GT West

I got this info from another monger so I can’t take credit. GT West is open 24/4. I was at Rosemead and Garvey around 11:30 so I stopped by to check out the operation. They have an OPEN sign out front. It could be seen from the street. The building is just as dumpy as when it was Royal. The elevator was out of service. From the stairs, the shop look closed. As soon as I reached the second flight of stairs the screen door opened and a Latina asked me if I wanted to come in. I walked in and asked the rates. 40 for a half. 50 for an hour. The place was dark. I asked who was available and from the left side of the shop she brought out this taller than average, average weight granny named Susan. Susan looked willing. She grabbed my arm to coax me into a room. I told her no thank you. I really wasn’t there to get a massage but this granny made me certain. I said thank you and went out the door.
Any idea what the staff is like during the day?