View Single Post
Unread December 14th, 2019
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntk619 View Post
For the few rare occasions I have tapped into the Korean/Asian Agency Apartment scene, I have not been too concerned about the vetting process and the information I have had to provide to meet their requirements for a first timer. But, I do wonder. I've given some information that can be traced back to me. (Employer for one.)

Any veterans wish to way in on the issue, and settle a few nerves out there? I, for one, would appreciate it, before I start up again.

Of course you always use a burner phone for contacting. Which you can either avoid id type info when set up or have pseudo leading to a VPN. Even a buddy VPN can be vetting employ if obscure enough. With some prior references can get in most, but since you already dropped the employer info, any future usage of same agency releases no new info. If girl you see moves to another then you have the inside track. If you are going with new agency try the reference route or go with bookers with less requirements. Many of them are showing on online sites which you have choice when contacting. No reason to go beyond your comfort zone.