View Single Post
Unread July 15th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Update after a week of continued effort: 1 more possible meet but still on the high range. A big problem with these girls is they always drop last minute shit on you like needing an Uber or schedule keeps adjusting. The drama factor makes this more junk. I get that maybe the white girls on the site are going to be this way, but it is way worse than when I was finding UTR girls who were almost all always happy with 200 and never looking at the clock and no drama.

I have looked at the Asian options on SA and honestly they don't seem much better than the white girls. No idea how MPKid turns any over within range, Kid I can only imagine you must not go for the lookers. I keep my settings on "slender" with an age range under 33, but mostly under 29.

I think SA should be left to the rich cats. Anyone willing to for over 500 per meet for drama queens who want to also get other perks, it's a great option. If you get any replies. I don't know what most men are doing on this site to inflate these girls' egos but it's moronic.

Last edited by Obsessive; July 15th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.