View Single Post
Unread July 8th, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I have not been on the site for several months but I still have a handful of girls I have cultivated from the site. A latina that I have seen off and on for almost 4 years, a Japanese girl I have been seeing for about 3 years (that recently disappeared for several months...claimed she was in Japan but her body says she was off having a baby somewhere!), another Latina that is moving away for school and sadly an amazing Japanese MILF that just found a serious BF.
SA is a weird thing in that you send out 100 messages and get nothing....then a few trickle in, then you meet a couple you like, then several more reply and you have too many. Some of these girls don't reply for several weeks! The only difference (which could explain things) is EVERY...not some, not most, but EVERY single white girl I ever gave a shot to on that site turned into a crazy, psycho, flaky, loser nightmare! I know you're not that into Asian girls but I have had the best luck with Asian and Latinas. The sweet spot seems to be in the 25-30 range. The younger girls tend to have more issues and are flakier.