View Single Post
Unread June 10th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupreee View Post
Marsean, I am Dupree
No you're not. You're pissed that Dupree hijacked your other, other, other handle. Now I don't know if Dupree/TommyZ/MagicZoetrope/GHOST is a gay boy, like you said about DD44**, but I'm starting to wonder about you and your multiple handle bs. I already asked you if you were Cythia and got no response. You did this to pay Dupree back. mikesan1 and everyone else has by now figured it out. MPkid had it right long ago, one of the real moderators. Your sick shit is not encouraging anyone to stay here to read vomit. Pool Pisser should be your NEXT new handle. OK, if you don't take a step back and calm down all your efforts are just ANARCHY, which is probably ALL YOU INTENDED. Take a Effing Hike. No reason to have dialogue with a MORON. By now all members can see through your smoke screen. Over and out.