View Single Post
Unread May 31st, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
You guys are way too worried about this shit. Follow the money I always say. So if you are not receiving money from prostitutes I dont think you have to worry. Its almost always about the money everything else is just window dressing or he said she said bullshit and sure you can be pulled into some crazy shit by the local version of Robert Mueller but the odds of that happening are slim enough for me to just use my normal cell phone cause I am single and I dont give a fuck. Back to mongering, I am getting ghosted by these SA girls lately and by ghosted I mean they just stop responding prior to a meet
That happens a lot with SA girls. I think (especially if you hit up the newbies as soon as they sign up) they get all kinds of crazy offers, creepy guys asking for creepy shit and then guys like us that tell it like it is, offer a reasonable amount we can afford and they get disillusioned because the guys offering 4 figures are guys they wouldn't fuck for 5 figures and the guys they'd actually consider fucking (us hopefully) are only offering low 3 figures LOL. On a first meet with one of my last SB she asked what I was offering and I came back with $250 per meet. She thought about it for a minute and said... "You know I have had guys offer me A LOT more than that" and I said I'm sure you have but they were guys that you turned down even for that large amount because there was something about them that made you uncomfortable...And I said, I'm sure there are guys that have offered you a lot less. She said I had one guy just offer me $80 LOL