View Single Post
Unread May 25th, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I don't disagree with what you are saying for the most part. But I have had decent luck finding regular or low mileage girls on there. You just have to be ready to initiate the meetup and deal with the flake factor. I really only had one "bad" experience from there and some pretty good ones and probably a few that would have been good if followed through on my end. The monthly fee now is ridiculous like $80 so I just sign up every couple months and mine for contacts for 30 days.

I am waiting to see what the next "thing" is for meeting girls?
I was able to meet so many amazing women on SA that I have a few regulars in the rotation that have lasted for years. One latina I have been seeing off and on for 4 years and a Japanese 10 that I have had in the line up for going on 3 years. I just lost a Japanese MILF who was so sweet and beautiful I couldn't believe it everytime we were together. She just met a guy and fell in love. Hugh is right...SA is a lot of work and not for most people that are used to the instant gratification of walking into an MP whenever you want and getting taken care of. Plus the variety of MPs are hard to beat but there still is a lot to say about banging a 25 year old Asian girl that is not a pro but fucks like one and really likes spending time with you. If you pay your $80 bucks (Damn...the owner of SA is a genius...now that HX, BP etc are shut down...he raised his prices!) and spend 1 month hitting it hard, sending messages, meeting girls, dodging flakes, putting up with the BS that is SA....you can cultivate enough action to keep you balls deep for several months. Then when you grow tired of your current stable of regulars or they fall by the wayside...re-up your $80 and start filling your stable with fresh meat.