View Single Post
Unread February 28th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default looking for a couple of long shots

Was just remembering a couple of ATFs from the past and was wondering if any of you fellow mongers has a contact for them, I know its a long shot, but i also know you miss 100% of the shots you do not take, so here we go.

First off Jenny from Tori's house in ontario, she was the little 4' 10" spinner fuck monkey, I think she was viet, after Tori's, she was working out of an apartment in rosemead.

Secondly there was Sergico over at Japanese spa on valley in bloomington, she was tall and had a body that was killer, nice rack, and would swallow every time, could fuck for the whole hour.

Any help on whereabouts would be appreciated
thanks