View Single Post
Unread February 26th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile What kinda extras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
This place on Fairfax in LA/WeHo area was my favorite place to go whenever I wanted a GREAT legit Thai massage with a great HE to top it off, without any negotiation on the tip to ruin the mood. Helen was my favorite there.

Places like Rainbow De Spa, Silverlake Thai Massage, and Beverly De Spa have cute girls, some of which provide decent extras, but provide absolutely no massage other than a lazy lathering of baby oil on your back before asking you to turn over and negotiate their fee for the extras.

Where do you guys recommend for a replacement to Dhara Dhevi (GREAT legit Thai massage with a great HE to top it off) in LA/OC?
At Rainbow, Silverlake and Beverly, what extras are avail?
I'm in OC but Ive been making forays up to LA and SD...with some nice success.
There's a big world outside of the Orange Curtain and Im digging it!!