View Single Post
Unread February 24th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmccj View Post
I met someone (getting a haircut) once that claimed to be a widow and had only been with her husband before
We dated for over a month seeing each other 4 or five times a week befor she would even kiss
I met her entire family and she cooked for me at her condo, drive a Lexus 350, a neat freak
One night we were just watching a movie and she attacked me kissing hard with lots of tongue, then asked to move it to the bedroom, more kissing , then on to a fantastic bbbj
Then on with a cover some CG then mish , she wouldn’t take her top off
We finished at the stroke of an hour got up and got dressed and told me to do the same
thing
Afterwords I thought yeah she has her tie in the monger world
Wow, with the reaction it sounds like she either was in the monger world and the weird part is her not taking her top off, unless she has an issue with one or both of her tits? Why don't you break the spell by telling her you gotta see her tits so you can kiss them when you get in the bedroom. I suspect that her reaction will be telling, or else you'll be kissing some tit.