View Single Post
Unread February 11th, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus lord! So let me see if I have this straight... The fuckin PC police have been on patrol on a site where we talk about and exchange info about women we pay to suck our dicks? WTF is the world coming to? I can see it now... 5,742,439 massage parlor workers file sexual harassment suits! #fuckmetoo!
So until someone else steps up and posts some more interesting topics to talk about on this dying forum... STFU! If something someone writes offends you... You're in the wrong place. What's next... Should we take down the reviews of GG Kim because BB Anal + Bbbj COF may offend you? The way I see it... You have 2 choices. Don't come to this offensive site or don't read the "offensive" posts. Time to pull your panties up and act like adult men!