View Single Post
Unread December 10th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobied View Post
That's barely readable even on mobile. I think you cropped it too small.

On a side note, I miss the days of this board when there was excitement in the air over who the new hole in town was and whose ass was worth entering in a new parlor. Yes, I am an old member who returned, but it makes me sad how we mongers are spending more time and energy on drama rather than parlor venturing.

doobied, most members will concur with your sentiment about the unnecessary and the unwanted drama. This can no longer continue without some explanation.

Dupree continues to make numerous comments in many threads that are derogatory toward other members. He has been asked numerous times to please stop making any disparaging remarks about members. His comments are in violation of the clearly stated policy and rules of this site. As you can see he repeatedly posted these exact same comments in several different threads. Dupree recently has also made offiensive remarks toward another member in his reviews. A member has recently reported receiving unsolicited and very unfriendly messages from him in their inbox. He felt threatened and has reported this activity to MPR. If Dupree had real concerns he would take them up with Admin. He doesn't have any, so instead he brings his flame wars to the forums. Like you, no other member wants this infighting on the site except him. If a member makes a honest comment like yours, that was never directed specifically at him, and it doesn't agree with his agenda, you likely will receive a denigrating response from him. True to form Dupree has attacked your motives with name calling for no apparent reason.

Members enjoy using this site for many different reasons. And flame wars is not one of them.

I apologize to you and other members for having to put up with his ongoing soap opera.