View Single Post
Unread December 6th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 10. More sightseeing more amazing food and beautiful women everywhere. Got back to the hotel around 5 showered, changed and headed back to Annie’s before dinner. I was hoping #10 from my first visit would be there but no luck however the busty thick girl was so I picked her again remembering that ass. The sign still said 2900 but paid 2500. Once in the room I got lots of hugs, kisses and a hand down the shorts from my buxom babe, I told her I wanted 2 rounds both in the tub she asked for another 1000 I agreed, she turned on the water added the soap then went to get another condom. I was in the tub by the time she got back and she stripped down to join me I sat up to spend some time with her beautiful breasts and until she pushed me back and went straight to a slow sexual BBBJ then slid up and down my body stopping to allow russian access then more BBBJ. After a while she asked if I wanted to fuck same as before I said yes so on with the cover and her on her hands and knees her body glistening from the soapy water stayed in that position until I poped, a quick clean up and we relaxed in the warm water until round two. Round two started with more body slide, russian, BBBJ then on with the cover and into cowgirl, we stood she leaned over and round two finished like that.
Hungry but drained I went back to the hotel and took a nap. Woke up called my buddy we grabbed a bite then headed to the freelance bar where we made a deal we got to choose the girl for the other one. My friend and I are exact opposites I like busty curvy women he likes thin small women with little perky breasts and we wound up with each other’s faves. Quoted 2900 asked for 2500 short time one round and she agreed. It was kind of odd walking to the hotel and riding the elevator with your friend and girls we picked for each other. Once in the room I gave her the 2500 she asked if I wanted a massage I figured since I was only getting one pop why not. Stripped down and lay down to watch her undress and was pleasantly surprised she was 22 with long black hair that looked even darker against her light skin, she was about 5’5” and cute perky small a cups that looked and felt awesome she had small sensitive nipples that grew the second I touched them. Even though she was short and thin she had nice hips and a perfect bubble butt. The massage was about what you’d expect then it turned to soft sensual play till the flip. I flipped over she straddled me started P2P play and light kisses, I was starting to think we were going to do BBFS so I asked to do 69 she either didn’t understand me or didn’t know what that was but we figured it out and it was awesome yet again a clean shaved pussy. Asked for and had to explain reverse cowgirl and it was worth it that cute little round ass was AMAZING and the view almost made me pop right away. I knew I only had one round with this woman so I slowed the pace moved to mish then flipped her over she buried her head in the pillows and stuck her ass up in the air it was pure raw sexuality and I had to have it I begged for greek was denied but she was so tight bent over like that I didn’t care don’t know how I lasted so long but by the time I exploded we were both sticky, sweaty and out of breath. Fully spent we collapsed on the bed and lay there recovering I asked how much to stay and go again she said 2000 I said ok then off to the shower to clean up and start round 2.

Last edited by sinner101; December 6th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.