Thread: LB Spot
View Single Post
Unread September 22nd, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkisser View Post
Yes, sorry....I did mean to refer to Mimi's in Norwalk. I thought I responded to the right thread, but it came up under this new one for some reason.
I've been going there for cheap haircuts since the first time I got a massage from her. She knows me as a regular haircut customer. For awhile, I stopped getting a massage and Lily, a younger married Vietnamese, was cutting my hair. The last two times I've visited, I went on Lily's day off so Nina had to cut my hair. She would ask me if I wanted a massage. It's a pretty easy transition from the barbers chair to massage room with Nina. She also hooks me when she cuts the hair on top of my head. She leans into me and brushes those tits on my face and ears. Im a sucker!