Thread: The Crackdown
View Single Post
Unread August 31st, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
True. I will NEVER leave reviews for my favorites.
I will just review higher mileage girls who either don't care about reviews, or welcome them
It's true. I gave up reviewing the providers and shops I really like a long time ago. No sense in drawing a roadmap for the holier-than-thou politicians and cops riding the b.s. "human trafficking" free publicity train. I've been mongering for 40 years and maybe a thousand ladies (lost count a long time ago). The amount of times where I got the vibe that the provider didn't want to be there or was under some kind of cohersion are next to zero. My ATF's love the cash and seem to love the experience as much as I do. Victimless crime! If an actual human trafficker is found than hang him high! But that shit rarely happens in the places we go to. By the way, I only review places that I feel are ripping off the customers. Why don't the cops do something about that? Honestly, the U.S. can be so backwards morally sometimes.