View Single Post
Unread August 11th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Actually the Korean war had started by an invasion by the north of the south. The US
then entered as the north was deep into the south and fought back across the 38th
parallel across the north prompting china to send troops into the country. Unfortunately
I think it is possible NK thinks china will again act on their behalf regardless of what China
is saying now. Trust me I hope I'm wrong-too many people will die with a renewed conflict.
I am sure that is true. Do you see any difference in NK thought process from the time of the Korean War until now? Then it was their aggression to take over the south thinking that China would help. For so long the north has known no rule except dictatorship. I think in present times China would be risking a booming economy and heavy winning in trading with the world to get involved in fighting us off since it has officially been since the 1950's since the country has had the de-militarized zone, so that is obvious when China went along with the rest of the civilized world, and agreed to increase their sanctions against North Korea.

Of special NOTE: NK is being strangled now in terms of fuel, coal, supplies, and yes, even banking (which will be the final straw). That is the reason why they are squawking so loud. Tough Shit Fat Haircut. As their trade, commerce, and food dwindles they are the one getting desperate. Don't forget they have been going against UN rules for decades, which has caused them to be condemned. This is a whole process.

Guess what? As this process moves along (do you think it is not planned, in other words <by us> and the UN as well? Sure on the surface it looks like Trump is reacting to the prods of rhetoric from Fat Haircut, but here is the next step:

1. After this plays out and NK has to stop and dismantle their nukes, and open to international inspection forever, Iran and Pakistan will lose a partner in what they have been doing to supply NK with missile and nuke supplies.

2. As that scenario moves along it will cost Iran and Pakistan heavily, which will cause them to squawk to high heaven. Too fucking bad.

3. Eventually Iran will be forced to newer, more complete nuke deal, since they won't be able to stand not making coin with a diminished market place for export of missile or nuke parts after the soon to happen NK shut down.

To some and on the surface it all could be viewed as totally separate...but are they? Do you think we are the only ones in on the plan, regardless of whatever shit pops in the news?