View Single Post
Unread August 9th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorence View Post
I left the states in 2014, came back for a couple of months in 2016 then left again until this year. Meanwhile Accu Power (pizza place) closed up while I was gone. Any of the girls show up somewhere else? My 2nd to last encounter there I was able to convince Rosalie (mmsan) to start a massage while I waited for Annie. I was able to feel Rosalie's small tits and a firm ass over her clothes. I believe she may have left for Vegas having told me she bought a couple of houses there. Anyone know for sure?
You haven't said which town. Is this a drive thru pizza joint where you get your pizza flipped with Accu Power on the way thru? Or the pizza joint next door? Ha
ha.