Thread: Posts
View Single Post
Unread August 8th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default FFD and a guy named Booger

Yea. Go find some pussy and report back. I'm thinking FFD that you don't adventure out beyond your mom's basement or Booger's campfire under the 605. You lost ALL credibility when you suggested I was Libertine. I'm not him, you dumbass loser. My operator won't even set him up for a date with one of my girls. Ask HIM. I think momma's calling you to dinner FFD, or maybe have some pork and beans under the bridge with your fucking troll Booger. PM me if you want me to hook you up with a girl so you can review. That's what this site is about. Do you have access to a shower before the appointment? Just so I can advise a location and note to the girl that you might have HoBo ass on arrival.