View Single Post
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to the reviews on here i started going to strip clubs againthe whole lapland on the couch thing has improved since my last bit to strip club 10 yrs ago where it seemed it was all about buying the girl a drink,
, the whole lap dance game it isn't as good as it was when i first started going in the late 90's(Got full service behind those louvered doors at industrial Strip a couple of times during lap dances)

fast forward to today,The regular lap dances are titilating and usually get to feed on the titties and often get to finger the Kitty, I wait for 2-1 lap dances, Only recently tried a VIP at SYNN in the valley on thursday when it is only 75, got full roaming and she ground on my cock through my underwear till i came It was titillating and different than massage but i like the thrill of the hunt, and not knowing how far things will go, definitely what will happen, so its a crapshoot and extras CAN be had in VIP, if your looking for a sure thing fuck wise go to the full service places reviewed here,