Thread: Posts
View Single Post
Unread August 2nd, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveFingerDiscount View Post
Marsean, I respectfully disagree.

I should not have been the one to PM, rather it should have been the other way around.

It all started when mod posted "rules" that were plagurized verbatim from another board, I called him out with proof and was edited/deleted. That did not sit well with me, especially when the reasons why were not communicated with thought. This is a far cry from asiansam.

Someone posted that this board has been self policing and I wholeheartedly agree. Although not big on posting, I've enjoyed reading much what this community has to say. Hopefully the quality continues.
So with 15 posts I would be guessing how long you have been a member. I do not see how you felt you would "call him out" rather than contact him by email or PM about the issue you now mention, and I see no dictate that prevents anyone from contacting another, unless they are blocked. I have seen plenty of opinions voiced here, and in many cases there is vigorous discussion and varying opinions, which I find a lot of value in. However there are the rules, and they are there to provide guidance, and pure and simple this site prefers that the members and contributors be non-confrontational while still drawing out a full spectrum of thoughts, opinions and information which entertains and in some cases enlightens others. Tomorrow's another day.