View Single Post
Unread July 23rd, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Question Who's gonna TOFTT ?

Miley

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...cial/128072928

LookLook Guys, Here's the type of girl that I am. When we first meet I am usually shy. Like during the introduction phase of our time together I need to feel you out. But once the clothes come off then I think I am more of a take charge kind of girl and I like to force guys to do things that they may not initially think they want but most enjoy it. For example, I bet some of you guys don't even know what snowballing is. Well I am just going to do that to you and force myself and my filled mouth on you because it REALLY REALLY TURNS ME ON! Then you can give it back to me and watch me drink it down! Same as making you eat your own spunk from my sweet juicy hot tasty cream pie. So who is up up for it? Come Dine At The Y Tasty Sweet Pie To Eat �� Text me 949-690-9364 nine four nine six nine zero 9364�� Luv to KISS U using our �� touching in each other mouth while i Slide My bare �� kitty �� all over U��Look Guys our time together is simple, we fulfill each other's sexual fantasy ����we are just all consenting adults no games no drama k? Let's keep this real and let's do this! U must eat my pussy an drink my juice an that's just to get things started!! ��
Pls txt 949-690-9364 9four9 six90 9three64 Independent and luv to be intimate passionate (Love 2 KISS) and take our time together NO RUSH! I like us to use all our senses in exploring each other and to use our hands, lips, tongue and everything else on every inch of each other!! Hope you want it as bad and as much as I do!�������� muuuaahh���� Guys�� I'm Miley ��TEXT ONLY PLS ��X949-690-9364XOXO�� ��I'm a Juicy wet and VERY Kinky horny Girl. �� I Luv To Kiss ��and Love to give Bare Camel toe slides and rides!!�� thats when I climb naked on top of u an place my hot moist pussy lips over ur pole and slide up an down ur shaft!! I also love LOVE LOOOOVE 69 PLAY fun!! ��. Guys seriously I'm a very juicey sweet girl that once u cum see my moist nectar it will for sure make u wanna cum lick me and I know How I Taste cause I love to be kissed after u go down on me and I feel so warm an Wet around you when I climb on top hope U Come Taste and Feel me for urself!! ������

Poster's age: 26

• Post ID: 128072928 orangecounty