View Single Post
Unread June 18th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Seriously dude I wouldn't go to Pattaya. It's dirty and the girls are super skanky and hardcore. Pretty much EVERYWHERE in Thailand is a monger's paradise, you don't have to go to Pattaya for what you're looking for. You can go there if you want, but I think it will be wasted days. MUCH better options in Bangkok and Phuket in terms of quality of the girls.
I have friends who go to Pattaya several times a year and can't get enough. It depends on the kind of person you are. If you like the sensory overload of bars, girls, music, nightlife in general, then Pattaya is your place. Actually, if you really enjoy Soi Cowboy and Nana at night, then take the bus from BKK to Pattaya because it's basically the same thing on a much larger scale.

I have trouble deciding on whom to take home when I'm given a choice of two. Surround me with 5 million girls and I'm paralyzed with indecision. Add to that the fact that I hate loud clubs and drunk foreigners and you'll know my biases. I like daytime action in BKK - soapies, Lolita's, massage joints, and whatever it is they call the Japanese and Korean places in the artist district of BKK where the girls do naughty things to your nether regions. Some time spent on ISG before the trip is a wise investment as you'll get the most recent lay of the land and learn who the current "superstars" are at the various places.

Another good daytime option in the BKK area is Ratchdipisek, which is an easy sub ride from Asoke. Lots of interesting stuff there.

I think labeling all the girls in Pattaya as "skanky and hardcore" is a touch harsh. They are really no different than the girly areas anywhere in Thailand. There's just a larger number of them in Pattaya. There are hardcore girls and fresh newbies, both having their good and bad points from a monger perspective. Phuket has the same types.

As for Phuket, when people talk about how nice it is there, I think that is generally stated as a relative comparison to Pattaya and BKK. Phuket isn't that great IMO. If you're going to go somewhere in Thailand for the quality of the beaches, it's easy to do much better.

Invest some time on ISG and TLL. That's the best advice you'll get.