View Single Post
Unread June 12th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I spent 3 days in Pattaya and it was so hard core I needed a break from it and couldn't wait to get out of there. Besides that's where the infamous "What's Up Man" story took place. (See my previous thread on Thailand for that long story). Dupree is right about the Thailovelinks angle...I had great action from TLL once I arrived. If you want a GF to show you around and have a blast with there will be an unlimited number willing to do so on TLL. Now the real truth of the matter is there is no shortage of mongering options anywhere in Thailand so it won't matter where you go you won't possibly be able to not fuck as much as you want all day and night every day and night. The only difference is hot far are you willing to go to find it. Pattaya is like this...Open your hotel room door, trip on the welcome mat and fall face first into pussy!! LOL Phuket is more like....leave your hotel and within 100 steps in any direction you will find plenty of pussy. Patong beach area is the place to stay in Phuket. It's a $100 flight from BKK and you can see the most beautiful islands and beaches in the world. Pattaya has a dirty beach with dirty bitches! HAHA and more creepy mongers than you can shake a stick at. My recommendation is BKK for a couple days going crazy (soapy massage is a must try bucket list experience) banging all day and night, then hit Phuket, get a TLL account before you go, find a hot young sweetheart to spend some time with traveling to the islands....Enjoy!!! I'm jealous!
Hot tip of the day is find 3 or 4 girls on TLL. DON'T tell them you're planning a trip to Thailand, then when you have spent some time getting to know them online and have the ones lined up you really want to meet...Tell them you are going to come there to see them. Now they think you are flying around the world just for them. You'll be a hero!
Hey MPKid, good to see you back. Let's do it, I'll be your wingman!