View Single Post
Unread April 21st, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

About 5 years ago, I went to see a girl in The Eagle Rock area at a no- tell motel. Back then I was a real Bargain Hunter so I was frequenting Backpage girls, always trying to find the hottest possible girl with the least limited menu for the lowest possible price. This habit leaves a monger vulnerable to some disappointing, and possibly dangerous, experiences. I found an ad for a sexy looking Latina posting iPhone pics that looked genuine, advertising an $80 hh special. Now, I wasn't a very experienced hobbyist at that point. But this is one of those episodes in the school of hard knocks where you learn from your mistakes and get a little wiser. It had been my experience up to that point that pics on Backpage ads that were obviously taken by iPhone camera and did not show the face were usually accurate . I looked on TER to see if she had any reviews to confirm that she was legit. She had one. It basically said that the pic was accurate and then she was a good time for the money. That was all I needed, I made the call. Standard call/text system and she was easy enough to get a hold of. I showed up at the hotel and waited about 10 minutes for her to text me the room number. I'm keeping my eyes open for any telltale signs of LEOS, I see some sketchy characters hanging around but nothing that concerns me too much. I get the text and I'm heading up to her room and one of the sketchy characters, a Latino dude that looks like he's either a 45 year old who's starving or a 25 year old crackhead says "she's waiting on you, esse, she's waiting on you!" giggling like a 12 year old catching his older brother sneaking out his window at night to meet a girl. I look at him and say "who the fuck are you? Her pimp?" He says, "no I just know her. She's cool. I'm just fuckin with you." I should have walked away at that moment. Cuz that little fucker creeped me out. But I guess I was pretty hard up that day because I went to the door and knocked. She opened the door and stood behind it, making sure that I couldn't see her until I got in the room. Bad sign. I hate when they do that. Sometimes it turns out okay, but most of the time it means that the chick behind the door is not the chick in the photos. This was one of those times. This girl looked like she might have been the less attractive second cousin to the girl in the photo. I was expecting a curvy Latina with firm, round T&A and a flat stomach but what I was looking at was a chubby Latina with a potbelly, a sloppy ass, okay tits and a butterface. Suddenly it occurs to me that one review on TER was very possibly written by the giggling crack head outside. I'm not impressed, but I decide to accentuate the positive and get whatever 80 bucks worth of satisfaction gets me. I'm thinking, she must go out of her way to please since she obviously knows she doesn't do her pictures justice, right? I put the envelope down on the dresser. She asked "what did you bring me?" I told her "that's 80 for the half-hour." She asks, "what do you want?" I say "well I like to start with a CBJ and then go to some mish and then I like to move around a little. Cowgirl, reverse, doggie, whatever". She said "for the 80 special, you get a BJ or you can do me in one position." I'm like "Well, that doesn't work for me. I'm going to take my money and go". She said "you cant have your money back I don't do refunds. I'm not fucking Walmart." I said "listen chick, it's not a refund. You didn't give me any service. I will leave you 40 even though you wasted my time. You baited me with fake pics. If you looked like the girl in the photo, I would give you 80 for a BJ or a one position quickie. But you don't look like her and you didn't give me any service so you're lucky I'm letting you keep 40". She said "you ain't taking shit". And she moves to block me from the dresser where the envelope is sitting. I shove her out of the way and grab it. She starts to scream "Carlos! Carlos! Get in here!" I take the money out of the envelope and toss in 40 at her when the door opens from the outside. And there's Carlos the giggling crackhead. He says "what's up homes? You fuckin with my lady?" I said "I'm not fucking with anybody. I changed my mind I'm not interested. I'm taking half my money back". She's screaming "kick his ass kick his ass! I'm calling the hotel manager I'm going to have him call the cops!" Then she starts yelling into the phone as if she's called somebody but she hasn't even dialed any numbers. "There's a guy in my room I want him out of here call the cops!" I look at Carlos and say "get the fuck out of my way I'm leaving". He shows me a pocket knife that he's been holding. It's only about a three inch blade, but that's enough to make me nervous . Real nervous. He's standing in the doorway and says "leave the money and you can go." Now this kid looks like he's about 5' 8" and weighs about a buck-fifty. I'm 6'2" and a solid 215 pounds. I'm looking around the room for anything to hit this guy with and right now I'm pissed off that I threw that other 40 at her but I'm not about to turn my back on this little fuck-nugget to pick it up. My heart is racing and my adrenaline is going crazy at this point so I stutter "p-p-put that knife down and g-get the fuck out of my way!" he says "just leave the money bitch". Now I'm really scared to be honest, even though this little shit is only holding a pocket knife and he looked like he was about to shit his pants too. But even more than fear, my overriding emotion right now is anger. I could fuck this kid up easily and not break a sweat, but I'm afraid of getting cut. But I am NOT giving him my fucking money! So I yank a drawer out of the dresser and, using it as a shield, I body-check Carlos through the door and shove him to the ground in the hallway. I chuck the drawer at him and then I book down the hall to the stairs and fly down to the parking lot to my car. They don't follow me. I'm out of there and screaming my head off in the car as I drive away, "That's right, bitch! Fuck with me!! I should have beat you down and taken all your cash motherfucker!" I must have fantasized for a year about finding that bitch and robbing her and her skinny-ass boyfriend/pimp or whatever the hell he was. To this day I'm still piseed I let them keep that $40. So what did I learn from that episode? No more bargain basement backpage bitches and always look for girls with multiple reviews!