View Single Post
Unread April 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Interesting. I find the prices to be opposite of your findings. Although the San Gabriel Valley seems to offer the best bargains, my experience has been that Orange County is far less expensive then the midtown and westside area of Los Angeles.
In any event, it definitely is a good idea to be weary of an unknown shop. Using MPR for some research is a good safety measure. If no reviews are out there and you're TOFFT, hold that tip until services are rendered.
Do you have any specific location info to share so that other mongers can steer clear? Sorry for the loss. Posting additional info, like the ad or phone number, will help other mongers to stay away.
Yea, location given by Marsean is correct: 22921 Triton Way, suite 125, Laguna Hills, Ca. Avoid it like the plague boys and I'm happy to see the word get out. I was in a hurry after finding out my go-to place was closed and I had another appointment so little time for scouting or research. I went on instinct. I never mention any specific services or expectations when handing over the tip because I want to avoid incrimination. If you mention money and sex in the same sentence and its a sting then they got you. I was also afraid to say too much because she left the massage room door open and I got the feeling there was someone listening and I didn't know if was LE or just papasan with a baseball bat. I didn't ask for my tip back because a tip is a gift and something inside me made me think that to be such a greedy bitch she must need the money more than me. I make a very comfortable living and I'm going to survive a 120 hit. I'm a very nice guy and that has always served me well with providers--they love that I am polite, clean, and respectful. I don't like confrontation and didn't feel like creating a scene. I figured I would get back at them by putting the word out and maybe hurting their bottom line.