Thread: Bye Guys!
View Single Post
Unread April 7th, 2017
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

See u in a few months or a year~~ HA HA JK

Its the ebb and flow of the game... we come we go, we may even come back as someone new..... Best on your vacation away. Always a seat at the table for ya, if u decide to come back in any form.

I quit a few years in the late 90's early 2000's, then came back and have been in that mode of not questioning what i do or when i do it. Sometimes you burn out and need time off, take it do what you want its your life and none should judge. If you monger every week, every month, once a year... its up to you and you only. so good luck on your journey wherever it may take you.

Peace
P