View Single Post
Unread February 20th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Good point Camp. But I still take exception to someone calling MPkid an idiot because of his
post witch he gave a basis for when he made it.
Thanks Pump.... I am an idiot so I don't take offense but what I said about the K-Drama star and what my brother saw are not fake news. OK, maybe the girls from Sistar were actually distraught because they were being forced to go eat American food in their pajamas with their teddy bears at 2:30AM ... Making an assumption they were being taken somewhere to get fucked is probably more likely but the only ones that actually know for sure where they went and what they did are not talking about it on MPR. However, the K-Drama girl that killed herself and wrote a detailed suicide note about why can be found from many legitimate news sources. Last time I checked The Guardian wasn't making up fake stories and I would trust their content over any other publication world wide.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nt-jang-jayeon