View Single Post
Unread January 10th, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
you still don't understand sarcasm and you probably never will

it's a local joke

unlike you, I don't believe people with opposing views are my 'enemy'

try giving it a rest with your political reply to every thread Mr Site Moderator

"We're all in this together, Brother Mongers.....And we have the same enemies." ~ Asiansam
LOL
hahahaha

Dictionary.com definition of enemy:

a person who feels hatred for another
Haha. Reagan, sarcasm, whatever. You see sarcasm, I see a cheap shot.

"A person who feels hatred for another." That was the first part of Definition One out of nine definitions.

The full Definition One goes like this: "a person who feels hatred for, fosters harmful designs against, or engages in antagonistic activities against another; an adversary or opponent." I think that fits my usage.

However, to your point: You don't think people hate us (mongers, that is)? We're a step above child molesters to most people, even those who support a woman's right to rent out her body. My guess is you don't want most people you know to find out about your hobby. Why not?

To me, an enemy is someone who is out to do me harm. That pretty much defines the anti-prostitution activists, legislators and selective/creative law enforcement.

And BTW, I wasn't the one who brought politics to this discussion, and I do think that painting the anti-prostitution crowd with a one-sided partisan brush is missing the point. Anyway, I'll let you have the last word here. Take your parting shot.

Last edited by asiansam; January 10th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.