View Single Post
Unread January 7th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Nuclear Revocations Of Permits

Simi Valley City Attorney with City Council and City Manager along with Mayor and SVPD Special Operations Investigations Unit sent out letters signed by Chief of Police on December 20 to 13 stores to revoke their permits to operate. Two more stores had their permits revoked in November and have now closed and one store lost its appeal last month and it is closed. All 13 letters were sent at the same time and on the same date. Expecting more stores to get letters. I saw the letters and I have the complete list of 15 stores targeted so far and I will post the names. Remember, Simi Valley is the home to the Jesus Christ of dead conservative US presidents whose body is buried in the hills overlooking the city. It is eternal Bedtime for Bonzo and the 40th President. the Jesus dude use to hang out with sex workers but Saint Ronnie wants them all punished and banished from the God fearing residents of his flock of sheep.