Thread: Any body know
View Single Post
Unread January 5th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
Ok help me Undestand this "kid" you claim to be a "good client" yet per your posted reviews on her all 2 of them one of which your headline is maybe it been to long between visits. Which both of which you have only let her blow you never once did you have sex with her. Now help me understand how your a good customer.

No I hate to put you on blast for this but after your last comment I couldn't resist so how about this when two doctors are try to have a conversation I don't need a nurse to butt in especially a wet nurse at that.

Let me give to a few pointers too feel free to add some new reviews to the forum and I mean don't just go to the same places everybody else is you seem to use your VIP membership to find established providers how about posting new reviews o. Providers never seen before.
Second find some providers that actually provide sex not just blowjobs
If you can't tell how you come across and wouldn't be a good client I don't mind that you remain clueless. Most of us know how to be a little discrete on reviews and share some info
on pm's. If you been at this hobby so long and probably burnt out you should do us all a
favor including the girls-RETIRE!