View Single Post
Unread November 7th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
does AA stand for asian american or alcoholics anonymous??

Yeah when I have seen that I assumed they did not want alcoholics, but I think rick is right, that is one format by where they are saying no African Americans. And ditto the explaination that somebody gave. but it sucks, they may have been roughed up or a pimp tried to take control, or whatever. It sucks for rick and team but there are many out there that will take anyone, thank goodness. I met one K girl a long ways ago, who had been seeing a black dude every week and she was the one who told me the line: "Once you go black, you never go back!" So just get the right ones. I am always trying to find the perfect one, it is fun to do the process. Hang loose, bro.