View Single Post
Unread October 28th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
takes a lot of testosterone to be president....

bill clinton one of the smartest presidents we had, regardless of what he did with his dick,

trump feels more manipulative than pure brain power. and still can't stay on any message for very long. he likes you "your great", you do something he doesn't agree with LOOSER, not the kind of man i want in the whitehouse, good guy to stir up issues that need to be addressed and a lot of issues need to be addressed, just don't think he has the diplomacyy in him to pull it off. Regardless what you say about Hilary she has enough diplomacy to get a few things done.
I'm not knocking Bill. I didn't even mention him. He's one of us. "Arkansas rat" referred to the Clinton machine. Hillary lived there for a long time, even though she was born in Illinois and now lives in NY.

How much testosterone do you think Jimmy Carter had? Lol.

Trump doesn't strike me as presidential in the least, but he is good at shaking things up. Hillary will work well within the system. She's already a part of it, and she's a good ole girl who knows the game and the players. Trump on the other hand, doesn't know the roadmap and will strike out on his own, making his own inroads and creating his own networks, basically abandoning the corrupt Old Guard. The cliques and individuals who make up the House and Senate could band together to oppose him no matter what, or those on the outs may seize the opportunity to make new alliances and shift the balance of power in their favor. In any case, I think the Repubs will lose Big Time, or should I say, "bigly."