View Single Post
Unread October 25th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHNFMS View Post
Follow up. So, I know my usual provider is leaving for good. I wanted to know if it was cool to ask her to recommend another provider that I could see at the same place that would be good. So, if they talk then the new girl would know what I like, pay, etc.
Just a thought, but asking her a question like that will likely burn that bridge for good too. Providers do get possessive of their customers and often expect loyalty. These girls have been known to come back to this job after quitting "for good," and you may run into her again somewhere else. If you had some kind of rapport in the past, it might put a damper on your renewed acquaintance. Or not. Just a thought.

But actually, do you really need a recommendation? You've no doubt seen the other girls and know which ones you'd bang if your regular girl weren't there. If they don't know what you want the first time in, just fill them in, and enjoy getting to know them too. They'll be gone one day too.