Thread: Egged On?
View Single Post
Unread October 18th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
I tried my best to resist, but
Marsean egged me on, he just
made me do it, I had a really
great time getting my rocks off,
but this is all Marsean's fault, I
blame him, he told me to do this
---------------->>>>>>>>>>>

Told me to do it! ...Told me to do it! HA...Ha..Ha. You go on with your Bad Self and get back in with that Flip Wilson dance routine...it's more becoming of ya.

Ya I told ya to do it, right. I love that Line from Hillary "You wouldn't want him anywhere near those nuclear launch codes"....I think he's getting under her skin. Come Wednesday if one of them doesn't cave with information, I still bet one of them will "Blink" somehow. Gotta tell ya, the rhetoric is not good...Maybe Bernie, Gary and Jill Stein will tiptoe out onto the stage and clap for them at the end and announce they will offer a three way combo tag team write in ticket for anybody who is tired of Trump and Hillary making a joke out of this. F**k. There are many with ELECTION PTSD! Definitely left me with an impression of Trump as the "milkman who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar" and Hillary as the "Wicked Witch of the East".

Easy brothas, easy....it'll be over before ya know it. I just don't want those stinking taxes going up. Hey Lib, any chance if Hillary gets in she tells the Simi LE boys it's time to partay?