View Single Post
Unread October 7th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder how much that video and audio tape fetched when turned over to the media? Gonna be interesting how this shakes out. That tape was 11 years ago, seems like somebody was planning a set up to have something on Trump since the video of the bus moving and the talk from within the bus was coordinated. If it were just an audio tape and recent I think it would be more damning but this thing is definitely a production. Not doubting that Billy Bush lead Trump into the gist of the conversation as they knew they were going to meet someone from a soap opera and I wonder if even Billy were lead into the discussion, or if he were part of planning it. All that said, besides his "apology" he has some ground to cover before Sunday's debate. His statement does not seem like he was too rattled.

Hey Lib,
don't you love to resemble those remarks? Get into "their space" and move in? Gets somebody off, no? I remember when Bill Clinton was running both him and Hillary went on TV to talk to the people and say they had a different lifestyle and they thought they knew that the American people would understand. Bill was given a pass and got elected and over years a lot of stuff came out about him. Trump has talked enuendo and may even have done some of the things Bill did. But the American people can be forgiving, no? Maybe some of the Republicans are more infuriated than most others, except women across the aisle. WikiLeaks has some news too. All is fair in love and war.