View Single Post
Unread September 26th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Fantasyland Theater - Tampa

I'm just gonna leave this right here:

Was a little creepy...(OK, a lot creepy)...What a weird experience. But I got my dick sucked mad, by 2 pretty good looking ladies. And, those ladies sucked 20+ cocks for half an hour, at least. They were taking it everywhere. I'm sure they swallowed a load or 2. It turned into a royal gangbang after I left the main theater part. Geez!!

The place is just a few blocks from the airport, and my flight home wasn't until 7am. I got a tip from a stripper at a topless place nearby. I was intrigued. She said it is a wild experience, if the place is hopping...Saturday night should be. She handed me a Biz Card for the place. I plugged in the address into the GPS and 20 minutes later I was pulling into the parking lot.

What a place!! It's crazy!! I'm serious, I may have just found a new thing to do, just for the pure fucking weird shit craziness of it. Airfare/Hotel/Car/RedBull. $500.00 roundtrip and weekend full of weird? I'll let you know...

Last edited by NicetoKnow; September 26th, 2016 at 02:06 PM.