View Single Post
Unread September 15th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Actually, I appreciate Libby's efforts to bring substance to this forum as opposed to just spouting unsupported hot air. Granted, it may sometimes amount to posting someone else's hot air, but he at least credits his source material.

I too thought of the Clintons while reading the article. In some respects, Trump and Hillary are both members of the same club.
Yes, I agree it is good to have various views as it exposes more info or ideas that may be true or relevant. So I give Lib kudos for keeping up the digging for new material but if you are quoting sources it does still not mean that it is true and not just someone's opinion. Regardless of the source. Granted most of the media is liberal. Anything put out there has to have a kernel of truth or it becomes rejected quickly, but in politics it is not always what is true that makes the difference in an election. If the candidate is persuasive the people will elect them...Now this thought about 'members of the same club' there is a lot of truth in that but Hillary is banking on continuing the status quo where
Trump is the change agent. When Hillary was running against Obama for the nod it did not work. Obama ran for hope and change. What is the final result with 8 years of Obama. Final analysis, the voters will decide.