View Single Post
Unread September 7th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
We will build the wall and Mexico will pay for the wall and we are going to round up and deport 12 million families!

I drank the Kool-Aid

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!
For real? Now I hear he is not sure about deportations and would address that after a wall is built. I knew it, he is carving out a more moderate position, as he is learning that to be a politician you have to appeal to a broader base to get elected. Some people are stunned, but I am not surprised. Still the western states are a formidable force for Hillary unless things change more. But that is the direction things are going, Hillary is slipping. She had a hard time just clearing her throat the other day on camera. Of course it was Trump's fault. Know what? She lost against Obama so her track record is not solid...Debates coming up...Trump stumping for black and Hispanic vote...November 8th not long now.