View Single Post
Unread August 28th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
Hey Deez, I have argued for a number of years that the 2nd Amendment is a moot point today.

nothing is ever going to change. single issue gun rights voters will never allow it.

while holding up a flintlock long rifle at the NRA convention in Charlotte, North Carolina in 2000, actor and president of the NRA, Charlton Heston ended his speech by saying;

"I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands."

"For the next six months, Al Gore is going to smear you as the enemy. He will slander you as gun-toting, knuckle-dragging, bloodthirsty maniacs who stand in the way of a safer America. Will you remain silent? I will not remain silent. If we are going to stop this, then it is vital to every law-abiding gun owner in America to register to vote and show up at the polls on Election Day. As we set out this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom away, I want to say those fighting words for everyone within the sound of my voice to hear and to heed, and especially for you, Mr. Gore."

~ Charlton Heston, NRA president, May 20, 2000

"From my cold, dead hands."