View Single Post
Unread August 28th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
1. WoW Alan, Whoop te Doo.

3. Trump doubling down? Yada Yada Yada...

4. Hotties at his side? What else is new?

5. Your comment vapid, shallow etc....TMI

So Alan you Gotta Know you just cracked the door open with a pretty general comment?

Yes, No, Maybe? Awww, com'on....Hell Yes!

But it really won't be over until November 8th.
Hey Marsean do you feel better now? I thought as a Trump supporter, you might understand a bit of satire and political skulduggery for fun. I sure as shit do.

If you can't make a little bit of fun of Trump as a supporter of him, then you're like the same snowflakes that melt with HRC rebukes.

BTW: It is my experience that if an individual can use the word "vapid" in a sentence correctly, that individual is likely not a dullard, in the very sense of the word.

As a devout HRC supporter, I look forward to not seeing her screeching and cackling weekly. People say, HRC would be a third term of Obama. Not so. She would make Obama seem like a transparent potus of the people.

May your political season be merry and bright! Maybe even Breitbart!