View Single Post
Unread August 28th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reply to What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
If she promises to only give "press" conferences only every eight months or so, I may consider voting for her.

I can only imagine that Trump would double down on the press coverage that Obama has garnered as president.

But if he had one of the hotties at his side....God I'm pathetic...

It appears that I am a vapid, shallow individual that is only concerned with his genitals...
1. Maybe a little premature to consider how often she may "promise" to give "press" conferences.

2. Given that she "may promise" only every eight months or so (which will never happen), You "may" consider voting for her. WoW Alan, Whoop te Doo.

3. Trump doubling down? Yada Yada Yada...

4. Hotties at his side? What else is new?

5. Your comment vapid, shallow etc....TMI

So Alan you Gotta Know you just cracked the door open with a pretty general meandering with this one, yes? So you can see what any mention of Hillary, Trump or Slick Willy will do at this point in time. Even Chelsea gets a play. Maybe if it were not so general a comment?

Hey...NP...everybody got a shot to say their piece...So you kept the comments rolling. And you Know there are many, many more topics that just the mention of the names will bring out. I wouldn't take it so hard.

The more interesting times are up ahead with the debates and isn't it interesting that 3 are scheduled...The perception of winning or losing may come down to the third one and you Know the media loves the hype and attention that they can be part of. Would you concede that a lot of them would love to take credit for causing public opinions to sway towards their favorite candidate? What we have here is a baised Media in general? Yes, No, Maybe? Awww, com'on....Hell Yes!

But it really won't be over until November 8th.