View Single Post
Unread August 13th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Well I can think of 1 positive thing about Hillary. (and in my book this goes a LONG way) She seems to not care nor have ever cared how many, who, when, where or what her husband fucks. Now I don't think this characteristic will make her a better president but watch and see... the fix is in and she will be president.
Oh, I think she cared. She was pissed when Slick Willie was harassing women in the Arkansas state capitol, and she was pissed about his philanderings while at the White House. It's humiliating for any woman, especially one in the public eye, and one with as big an ego as hers (almost as big as Trump's). The thing is, she liked being the governor's wife and the First Lady more than she minded her hubby's serial cheating. She wasn't about to give that up. Power is what she wants. You can see that in her eyes when she's speechifying. By the end of her presidency, she will be crawling around like Gollum, muttering about The Precious.

Now, once she's president, she won't need Slick Willie anymore. Then he will be nothing but a liability, a constant source of embarrassment for her that she no longer has to put up with. The first time he fucks up (you just know he will), he will finally get what's coming to him.