View Single Post
Unread August 12th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Well Marsean I am glad you are volunteering to make the fat lady sing just glad it is your tongue and dick not mine
lmccj, Man I think you got wrong idea. She might be fat, and she may one day sing. But it won't be my tongue and dick brotha. Have you seen the freaking lines in her face with all the makeup she has caked on? Have you seen her try to walk up a few stairs, the agents have to grab her on both sides to keep her from falling on her face. She has a special doctor travelling with her and she can hardly keep up with the pace of the travel during the campaign. Went they have the debates it could get more interesting. I would rather see a real contest than have her trip on the way to the podium and fall down. What if it happens on the first debate? Are they gonna honor the other two? In all honesty I think she is past her prime and already blew her chances previously. Whatever will be will be. I'm not looking forward to paying more taxes cuz that will never pay off the national debt or create jobs.