Thread: About Joanne
View Single Post
Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I see this same attitude bangnhoes has with the guys on SA. They want to meet and fuck a GND college student and think because she's on a site like SA it's OK to treat her like a gorilla pimped street hoe. The college student I'm seeing now said the only other guy she met on SA said to her in their first coffee meet and greet... "I'll pay for an apartment for you but you have to let me come over whenever I want and you're expected to suck my dick, fuck me, give me hand jobs and anal and depending how good you are at these things will determine what your allowance will be". Well, guess what??? Because I was a gentleman and treated her with respect because she's not a whore. She's happy to bang me for $200 a session and we go out and have fun once or twice a week and I only pay her for the "hotel dates". She's just a normal sweet girl that wants to be with someone that has experience and more to offer than playing Pokemon Go and could care less whether she cums when they fuck.