View Single Post
Unread June 18th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
I mean AAMPs. Mostly from CV.
did you read what asiansam, RoyalCrown, Hugh G. Rexion, and look4goodrub wrote? it's all been answered. whether it's AAMPs on CV or on other sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I'll go through with it. With a new girl, it's always a crap shoot until the deed is done anyway. Might be a dud or the best fuck ever! Won't know until the action starts. Hey, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Sucks, but that's life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Post a review and tell us her pics aren't her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I usually follow through. Its part of the thrill to see what can happen with a new provider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
Fake photos are the norm. Some are so obviously internet down-loads that it's hard to believe someone would expect to see the same girl in the shop.

camp, here's what you do ------>>>>

Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride