View Single Post
Unread June 7th, 2016
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadadry View Post
Lakeshore's lease isn't being renewed in Lake Forest and they will be closing at the end of June. I just heard this from one of the girls there.

There's an Anaheim location as well and the girls have been working partly there too (same name I guess). The owner has been looking around LF but has had difficulty finding a place that fits their needs and is willing to rent to a massage place.

So if you are in South OC and have any of the Lakeshore girls locally, now's the time.
Thanks for the info, I am going there on Wed to see my favorite at the place ; I will report on any further developments.