View Single Post
Unread February 4th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I met up with Lily and a fellow member for lunch, this afternoon. I picked her up at her place and met our fellow monger at a restaurant a few blocks away. Both of us were really impressed with her look. Very stylish. We had an enjoyable lunch. Between using translators and my brother monger able to speak some Cantonese to Lily, we were impressed with how personable she was. We learned a lot about her. A former ballet dancer and dancer with Shen Yun. Also a dance instructor and ball room dancer. She really was way more interesting than just a good provider.
At the end of lunch, I offered but brother monger graciously differed and will see Lily another day. We got back to her place and had a fun time working off the food we ate.
Enjoy your time with her, brother and thank you for lunch!