View Single Post
Unread August 30th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
The issue is real: why do women want men in their lives [SO or husband]? After their biological clock has wound down (the age range I date in), there is really no reason to pair up other than to enhance the household income and have somebody to fix stuff from time to time.

If you weren't the hot guy they wanted to procreate with before that possibility ended, then you will find some are still on that programming track and some are just looking for a companion for their 'less marketable' phase.

Because I can't figure out women very well, I'm fooling with the idea of a green card marriage situation, just because I at least know what her attraction is. And I'll end up with a younger hotter furrin woman than I could find here as a US citizen.

If you're playing with that idea, Obsession, and it sounds like you are, give it some thought. Eastern Europe can be a happy hunting ground, though some women are far more cold blooded about men when brought up in a culture of drunkeness and abuse.
MANY eastern Euro women on the dating agency sites are worn out prostitutes. The Russian mafia etc. take the older warn out ho's off the market and sell them one last time to an agency so they can get married to a western guy. My best friends business partner was a fat greasy mess of a guy and he married a hot 30 something Russian girl. He had money and bought a nice house and she didn't like it...sold it and lost money so he bought her another house in Temecula. Turns out she was a heroin addict (typical of these Euro prostitutes) and OD'd in the bath tub. The idiot knowing she was a junkie and tried to send her to rehab a zillion times should have had a life insurance policy on her!!! He died of a massive heart attack a few months later. Turns out he was dead broke and deep in debt. He would have been better off doing what Obsessive does than trying actually BUY a whore! He'd never had a GF his whole life (was in his 40's) and this junkie whore ruined his life.
Strong case for Asians in need of green cards....much better chance of finding a real girl without other motives other than getting a better life upgrade. LOL

This documentary will show you what these guys go through with the Russian brides. I think only 1 guy actually found a girl and got her home. All the rest got one-itis and fucked over one way or another!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc