Thread: Pimped out?
View Single Post
Unread July 16th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=dj110;80445]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post

Lol. What is your point. Can a European woman not want to see a french or italian dude? Or do u think i lumped indians/arabs together because i thought they were the same. No bro, i lumped them together because many AMP girls say they smell like shit. That better?

If you guys do not know that asian women(masseuses) have problems with certain customers you are being way to politically correct.

And if u are black, brown, red, yellow. Why do u really care? You know who u are and what type of person u are. And more likely than not u understand why these women feel the way they do.
Just pointing out the fact that many people well separate Indians from other Asians. Not a matter of political correctness. Just geographic correctness.
I have a girlfriend who is Indian and she finds it funny when people ask her why she's dating an Asian guy. She usually laughs and says I'm Asian too. She's kind enough not to bring up the fact that they're saying she should be dating Indians only.
I think it's funny that she's from India but she's not considered Asian by some people. I was born here but I'm Asian to those same people.