View Single Post
Unread May 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Stanton is the most corrupt city in OC, without its own police department. It's trying to compete with Vernon and Bell in LA for that title. They contract law enforcement duties to the sheriff's dept.

I love the sheriff's dept, both in LA and OC, because they never make fighting prostitution a priority, especially at MPs. They don't give a shit what the mayor or city council members tell them about wasting resources on AMP stings. This is because the Sheriff is elected directly by the people (and people in low income communities like Stanton don't bother to vote), unlike Police Chiefs which are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the city council in most cities.

You see this even in civilly active communities like West Hollywood, which is a lot higher income per capita than Stanton, but the Sheriff there just leaves the AMPs alone, don't ask don't tell type of arrangement. Momo Therapy is living proof of that over the last 12+ years. The mamasan there, God Bless her, always remembers me by name, and greets me with a big smile, eventhough I only go there twice per year. I guess she remembers me from days gone by when I used to go more often for amazing sessions with Angie, back when she was an unjaded, new to the biz, Spring Chicken.